Wooden Circle Earrings, Natural Birch Small Circle Infinity Earrings
You will love these fun wooden earrings! They are very light weight and the perfect pair to wear with everything. The Infinity Circle Earrings are also a great gift. Check out the Circle Necklace, that make a great matching set.
I T E M ∙ S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
- MATERIAL: Circles are wood, post are brass metal wire
- EARRING: Circle is 1 1/2" OD, 1 3/16" ID, and 3/16" wide
- COLOR: Circle is laser cut Natural Birch Wood, one side of the birch will show a burn pattern from the laser, the other side doesn't show the burn pattern (see photos)
C A R E ∙ T I P S:
The wood collections is made with real, natural wood so you need to treat this collection with care. It will break if you add pressure to the pieces.We don’t want your special moment to fade. To maintain the quality of your jewelry, please:
- Do not wear it to the pool, spa, or the beach
- Remove when sleeping, exercising, or doing other physically strenuous activities
- Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Do not use chemical jewelry cleaners
- Gently polish with a soft, lint-free cloth. Please do not use a metal polishing cloth
- Store your beloved jewelry in a cool dry place
I love vintage treasures and work very hard to make sure all my pieces are of the best quality. I am always on the hunt for very unique and different items. Almost every piece of Upcycled jewelry is a one of a kind, handmade by me.
I can customize many of my pieces if needed. Necklaces can be made shorter or longer, Bracelets can be made smaller or larger. Message me if you have specifics and I can let you know if there might be an additional cost involved.
I have many different looks within the store to choose from. I love eclectic, vintage rhinestone, steampunk, to classic simple looks for almost everyone. I also have many unisex pieces available. We are always growing and changing the assortment, so check back from time to time.
Thanks again for letting me do what i love and creating pieces for you to enjoy for years to come.