Tree of Life Necklace- Beautiful quote for a Great Mother Daughter Gift
This necklace is the perfect gift for a mother, daughter or son. The mother and child next to the tree of life, with the beautiful saying on the back side of the charm.
One side reads " I am always with you, Be Brave, Have Courage and Love Life" - The other side of the charm is a mother holding a child.
This version of the saying is alot more delicate and a little harder to read than the other charm i have with just the tree of life.
I T E M ∙ S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
- NECKLACE: You choose 16" or 18" in length
- MATERIAL: Chain is Sterling Silver, as well as the clasp
PENDANT: Charm is Sterling Plated and measures 7/8" x 1 1/8"
C A R E ∙ T I P S:
We don’t want your special moment to fade. To maintain the quality of your jewelry, please:
- Do not wear it to the pool, spa, or the beach
- Remove when sleeping, exercising, or doing other physically strenuous activities
- Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Do not use chemical jewelry cleaners
- Gently polish with a soft, lint-free cloth. Please do not use a metal polishing cloth
- Store your beloved jewelry in a cool dry place
I love vintage treasures and work very hard to make sure all my pieces are of the best quality. I am always on the hunt for very unique and different items. Almost every piece of Upcycled jewelry is a one of a kind, handmade by me.
I can customize many of my pieces if needed. Necklaces can be made shorter or longer, Bracelets can be made smaller or larger. Message me if you have specifics and I can let you know if there might be an additional cost involved.
I have many different looks within the store to choose from. I love eclectic, vintage rhinestone, steampunk, to classic simple looks for almost everyone. I also have many unisex pieces available. We are always growing and changing the assortment, so check back from time to time.
Thanks again for letting me do what i love and creating pieces for you to love for years to come.