A Steampunk Gear Style Pocket Watch with Fob. A perfect gift, with a working quartz movement. Perfect for a steampunk costume. Also available as a necklace.
This watch necklace is a working watch- worn as a fob with a short chain to wear on your pants, vest, backpack or clip to just about anything. Takes a watch battery when needed. This is a reproduction- not an actual antique.
Set the time by pulling the pin out gently, setting the time and pushing the pin back in to start running. Many other options available in our store. A great gift for all ages. A great starter watch for a young child, learning to tell time.
I T E M • DETAIL:
- PENDANT SIZE: 1 3/4" round, Opens by pressing the button on the top of the watch ( same place you set the watch )
- CHAIN LENGTH: 14" Brass Fob Chain
C A R E • T I P S:
We don’t want your special moment to fade. To maintain the quality of your jewelry, please:
- Do not wear it to the pool, spa, or the beach
- Remove when sleeping, exercising, or doing other physically strenuous activities
- Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Do not use chemical jewelry cleaners
- Gently polish with a soft, lint-free cloth. Please do not use a metal polishing cloth
- Store your beloved jewelry in a cool dry place
I love vintage treasures and work very hard to make sure all my pieces are of the best quality. I am always on the hunt for very unique and different items. Almost every piece of Upcycled jewelry is a one of a kind, handmade by me.
I can customize many of my pieces if needed. Necklaces can be made shorter or longer, Bracelets can be made smaller or larger. Message me if you have specifics and I can let you know if there might be an additional cost involved.
I have many different looks within the store to choose from. I love eclectic, vintage rhinestone, steampunk, to classic simple looks for almost everyone. I also have many unisex pieces available. We are always growing and changing the assortment, so check back from time to time.
Thanks again for letting me do what i love and creating pieces for you to love for years to come.