Picture Locket, Round Vintage Red and Brass Locket Necklace
This vintage locket necklace holds two photos on the inside. This locket is one of a kind, with amazing detail. I added a vintage red earring on the front side to add a bit of sparkle.
You will need to find a picture and cut it down to this dimension and insert the photo yourself. You can protect it under the thin piece of plastic if you desire. At this time, we do not engrave. A perfect gift for anniversaries, birthdays, and graduations, this piece is a classic. Also a great gift for your daughter, mom, sisters, bridesmaids, and best friends or a new mother for a gift they are sure to love!
I T E M ∙ S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
- LOCKET SIZE: 1 1/2" round
- PHOTO SIZE: Inside dimension 1 1/4"
- CHAIN LENGTH: 20" 14k gold plated link chain and crystal rosary bead chain
- MATERIAL: Locket is brass
C A R E ∙ T I P S
We don’t want your special moment to fade. To maintain the quality of your jewelry, please:
- Do not wear it to the pool, spa, or the beach
- Remove when sleeping, exercising, or doing other physically strenuous activities
- Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Do not use chemical jewelry cleaners
- Gently polish with a soft, lint-free cloth. Please do not use a metal polishing cloth
- Store your beloved jewelry in a cool dry place
I love vintage treasures and work very hard to make sure all my pieces are of the best quality. I am always on the hunt for very unique and different items. Almost every piece of Upcycled jewelry is a one of a kind, handmade by me.
I can customize many of my pieces if needed. Necklaces can be made shorter or longer, Bracelets can be made smaller or larger. Message me if you have specifics and I can let you know if there might be an additional cost involved.
I have many different looks within the store to choose from. I love eclectic, vintage rhinestone, steampunk, to classic simple looks for almost everyone. I also have many unisex pieces available. We are always growing and changing the assortment, so check back from time to time.
Thanks again for letting me do what i love and creating pieces for you to enjoy for years to come.