One of a Kind Vintage Tag #3541 Necklace
This is a unique eclectic necklace is made with vintage brass tags. The Cummins Engine Co Brass tag #3541 is 1" x 2 1/4". Each tag is a rare find from a manufacturing company when brass tags were used, and two date nails from 1938 and 1941. The chunky vintage brass necklace is 22". This piece is a great unisex steampunk necklace.
C A R E ∙ T I P S
We don’t want your special treasure to fade. To maintain the quality of your jewelry, please:
- Do not wear it to the pool, spa, or the beach
- Remove when sleeping, exercising, or doing other physically strenuous activities
- Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Do not use chemical jewelry cleaners
- Gently polish with a soft, lint-free cloth. Please do not use a metal polishing cloth
- Store your beloved jewelry in a cool dry place
I love vintage treasures and work very hard to make sure all my pieces are of the best quality. I am always on the hunt for very unique and different items. Almost every piece of Upcycled jewelry is a one of a kind, handmade by me.
I can customize many of my pieces if needed. Necklaces can be made shorter or longer, Bracelets can be made smaller or larger. Message me if you have specifics and I can let you know if there might be an additional cost involved.
I have many different looks within the store to choose from. I love eclectic, vintage rhinestone, steampunk, to classic simple looks for almost everyone. I also have many unisex pieces available. We are always growing and changing the assortment, so check back from time to time.
Thanks again for letting me do what i love and creating pieces for you to love for years to come.