One of a Kind Vintage Tag #3541 Necklace
This is a unique eclectic necklace is made with vintage brass tags. The Cummins Engine Co Brass tag #3541 is 1" x 2 1/4". Each tag is a rare find from a manufacturing company when brass tags were used, and two date nails from 1938 and 1941. The chunky vintage brass necklace is 22". This piece is a great unisex steampunk necklace.
C A R E ∙ T I P S
We don’t want your special treasure to fade. To maintain the quality of your jewelry, please:
- Do not wear it to the pool, spa, or the beach
- Remove when sleeping, exercising, or doing other physically strenuous activities
- Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Do not use chemical jewelry cleaners
- Gently polish with a soft, lint-free cloth. Please do not use a metal polishing cloth
- Store your beloved jewelry in a cool dry place