This is a tag from Ford Motors Co., They were used by employees of Ford as an ID Tag. They are rare and very old due to the word "fordson" also on the tag.
Fordson was a brand name of tractors and trucks. It was used on a range of mass-produced general-purpose tractors manufactured by Henry Ford & Son Inc from 1917 to 1920, by Ford Motor Company (U.S.) and Ford Motor Company Ltd (U.K.) from 1920 to 1928, and by Ford Motor Company Ltd (U.K.) from 1929 to 1964. They later also built trucks under the Fordson brand.
A great layering piece. Has the numbers X2144 at bottom of tag.
I T E M ∙ S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
- NECKLACE: 30" Brass chain and grayish/green rosary bead chain
- PENDANT: Tag is Brass and 1 1/4" triangle
C A R E ∙ T I P S
We don’t want your special moment to fade. To maintain the quality of your jewelry, please:
- Do not wear it to the pool, spa, or the beach
- Remove when sleeping, exercising, or doing other physically strenuous activities
- Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Do not use chemical jewelry cleaners
- Gently polish with a soft, lint-free cloth. Please do not use a metal polishing cloth
- Store your beloved jewelry in a cool dry place
I love vintage treasures and work very hard to make sure all my pieces are of the best quality. I am always on the hunt for very unique and different items. Almost every piece of Upcycled jewelry is a one of a kind, handmade by me.
I can customize many of my pieces if needed. Necklaces can be made shorter or longer, Bracelets can be made smaller or larger. Message me if you have specifics and I can let you know if there might be an additional cost involved.
I have many different looks within the store to choose from. I love eclectic, vintage rhinestone, steampunk, to classic simple looks for almost everyone. I also have many unisex pieces available. We are always growing and changing the assortment, so check back from time to time.
Thanks again for letting me do what i love and creating pieces for you to enjoy for years to come.
Add some text content to a popup modal