Chain Necklace with toggle closure and repurposed coins, wear like a lariat or double as a short necklace
Chain Necklace with toggle closure and repurposed coins, wear like a l
This hip mixed metal necklace with a toggle closure and two vintage coins. The necklace can be worn doubled as a short necklace, tied it like a scarf, pull the toggle thru the circle and wear it like a lariat. The chain is silver, and brass combo, with a gold textured toggle.
IT E M ∙ S P E C I F I C A T I O N S:
- COINS: Two coins are 7/8" and 1" round. One coin is a Norfolk County Ferry Coin
- CHAIN LENGTH: 32" chain length with 3/4" round toggle and bar is 1" long
C A R E ∙ T I P S
We don’t want your special treasure to fade. To maintain the quality of your jewelry, please:
- Do not wear it to the pool, spa, or the beach
- Remove when sleeping, exercising, or doing other physically strenuous activities
- Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Do not use chemical jewelry cleaners
- Gently polish with a soft, lint-free cloth. Please do not use a metal polishing cloth
- Store your beloved jewelry in a cool dry place